Agricultural rotary hoes are agricultural tools that are used to remove weeds, crop residue, and dried leaves from fields. They are also used to cultivate soil and make holes in the ground for planting. The hoes have a number of different parts that rotate to chop weeds and crop residue.
Rotary hoes are powerful tools that can cause serious injury if not used properly. Here are five common accident types that occur with these tools:
1. Falling: Rotary hoes can be dangerous if they fall off of a workbench or tractor, causing serious injury.
2. Running into objects: If the rotary hoe user runs into an obstacle while working, the impact can cause injury.
3. Being caught in the blade: If the blade is caught in something while the rotary hoe is in use, this can cause serious injury.
4. Slipping and falling: Even if the rotary hoe is secured to a workbench or tractor, accidents can still happen if someone slips and falls while using it.
5. Injuries from improper assembly or use: Poorly assembled rotary hoes or those that are not used correctly can result in injuries.
If you have been injured by a rotary hoe, you should contact an attorney. Agricultural hoes can be dangerous machines and can cause serious injuries. If you have suffered a head injury,neck injury, spinal cord injury, or other type of serious injury, please contact us today to discuss your legal options.