DateCityStateEmployerBody PartEvent
2019-03-12SachseTexasStandard Utility Construction, Inc.BODY SYSTEMSDirect exposure to electricity, greater than 220 volts
An employee was installing new wire during construction of a residential townhome and contacted a live pedestal buss bar resulting in electrocution. The employee was wearing flame resistant clothing and electrical protector gloves at the time.
2018-08-03FlushingNew YorkConsolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc.NonclassifiableDirect exposure to electricity
An employee was cutting and racking in a street utility service box when a cap came off a cut live cable and contacted the employee, causing an electrocution and burns.
2015-06-14PoteauOklahomaKenco Plastics, Inc.Leg(s)Direct exposure to electricity
An employee was repairing a molding press when his right leg came in contact with a live conductor, causing him to experience loss of consciousness and burns due to electrocution. He was hospitalized for his injuries.